Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cuddling With My Roommate's Cat

Let me start by saying that I am a devout dog lover. Cats confuse me. But that doesn't mean I won't accept a cuddle when my roommates Siamese cat, Rocket, wants to spoon for a little.

I was laying on my back on the couch when the gray and white little creature jumped upon my chest and settled down for a nap. I continued typing on my laptop, working on my senior thesis.

Rocket dozed and I wrote. Sometimes, one of the best things in the world is an unexpected cuddle.  Animals want to feel loved too. They have their own set of feelings.

Rocket is a dashing little guy. He whines a lot. I heard that that is a typical Siamese characteristic. They talk to you.

Thank you, Rocket that that sweet little cuddle! You are such a dogcat.

No comments: