Monday, January 30, 2012

Feeling Flu Symptoms Disappear


Since I spent last week wiping my nose and coughing up gunk, today felt amazing. I finally feel like this horrible flu is going away. You don't realize how much you appreciate your health until it is gone and you get it back.

I did not have to carry a roll of toilet paper (the cheap kind of tissue) with me to class.

I did not live my day at home in a robe.

My voice is sounding more normal.

Breathing is easier.

I have more energy!

I could do a dance if I wanted. I could run around in circles. I could play leap frog. You name the physical activity and I could do it! Badminton!? Sure!!

Let's party!

Today I'm thankful for my health.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

gah, i totally feel you on this one - i was so sick last week, and this past weekend! being healthy is quite the blessing.

Jennifer Swift said...

It is indeed important for each one of use to be thankful of our health. A healthy body and life will allow us to enjoy the beauty of the world. This will also give us the freedom to do whatever we want in our lives. Simple cold and cough must be treated with simple flu remedies. A ginger tea with honey can help as well. However, if it get's worse, then consulting a doctor is a must.